Welcome to the Official website for Rugby Physiotherapy
Rugby Physiotherapy has been established in Rugby since 1995. To find out more about the high quality Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic services we offer read on .... or enter our site using the navigation bar on the right.
Chartered Physiotherapists in Rugby
Just a few of the reasons why you should select Rugby Physiotherapy for your Private Physiotherapy needs
- Established since 1995, treating more than 4,000 people from Warwickshire, Rugby Physiotherapy is the largest Physiotherapy practice in Rugby
- Team of 5 highly trained and fully qualified Physiotherapists
- 3 Clinic locations within Rugby to choose from
- Recognised by all major Medical Insurance Companies
- Quality practices accredited by BUPA and Organisation of Physiotherapists in Private Practice
- All of our practitioners are Chartered Physiotherapists and are Registered with Health Professions Council
Back pain & sports injury amongst the conditions assessed and treated
Physiotherapists at Rugby Physiotherapy have experience in treating a wide range of conditions. Some of the more common conditions assessed and treated by us include:
- Back pain & neck pain (including headaches & sciatica)
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sports Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) & other related overuse disorders
- Neurological conditions including stroke victims
- Road traffic accident injuries (including whiplash)
- Continence awareness & women's healthcare
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Post operative joint replacement rehabilitation
- Respiratory problems
Size is important
As Rugby Physiotherapy operates from several clinics with a highly qualified Senior Physiotherapist Team, we can provide you with more flexibility and more choice of appointments than a smaller operation. Quite simply, we have the ability to offer you a choice of venues at a time which suits you. Our size and clinic locations should also give you more confidence of being treated when you want should your plans change.
Being much larger than many "One man practices" means that we also have more experience treating many more conditions and that we are able to offer more services, for example Continence Awareness , Women's Healthcare and treatments in your own home.
Rugby Physiotherapy only offers treatments given by Chartered Physiotherapists who are Registered with the Health Professions Council. This is important as it ensures that you will receive the very best treatment, from State Qualified and Certified Physiotherapists.